I want to submit a review of a restaurant, bar, lounge, or nightclub. How do I do that?
It’s easy! Just fill out the form below, including your name, e-mail address, and website (if applicable). In the comment section, you can write your review. Your review MUST consist of the following:
- Three top tips that our readers should know regarding the place that you would like to review.
- A rating (out of 10) for three categories: Affordability, Romance, and Taste.
- Your review.
How long can each top tip be?
Each top tip can be no longer than 25 words. We know that this is not very much, but the top tips need to be able to fit within the top tips box at the beginning of every article.
Here is a perfect example:
How should I rank Affordability, Romance, and Taste?
No one thinks exactly the same about everything, that’s what make these reviews interesting! If you look at a review that Kyle has written, it is not uncommon that his rankings will be different than Jamie’s even though they are reviewing the same place. They both have different opinions. How you decide to rank the place that you are reviewing is totally 100% up to you! However, we do have a bit of advice:
1. If you are going to rank something as a “10” it should either be the most affordable, most romantic, or tastiest restaurant that you have ever been to. Period. A perfect “10” should be almost unattainable.
2. The same goes for ranking something as a “0”. Despite the fact that you might not have liked your steak, does this restaurant really serve the WORST food that you have ever had? Like a perfect “10”, a “0” should also be as hard to come by.
3. Affordability might be a bit difficult to judge. Here is how we do it: obviously McDonalds is going to be less expensive than a fine dining restaurant. This does not mean that McDonalds gets a “10” and the fine dining restaurant gets a “0”. If the fine dining restaurant serves lobster for $15, where at most other fine dining restaurants the same meal would be $30, then it would get a high ranking for affordability. That is how we do it.
How long should my article be?
In order to post your article, it must be a minimum of 200 words and a maximum of 500 words.
When will my article be posted?
We check our e-mail every day. If you follow the three steps outlined above, your article will be posted within 2-3 days. If we need to contact you for any reasons with any questions regarding your material, it may take an extra day or two (depending on the timeliness of your response to our questions).
This is my first time writing a post for a blog… is that ok?
YES! That is perfectly fine. You don’t need to be Ernest Hemingway to submit a review. If you have an opinion, you can write a review. And hey, if you have any questions, we will be more than happy to help you out!
What if I want to submit my own pictures?
We would be more than happy to post your pictures, and YES, we will use the proper sourcing to list YOU as the photographer for these pictures. Everyone deserves credit for their work!
Here is an example of the credit that we provide:
Will you provide full credit and a link back to my blog at the end of my post?
Yes, we will always provide a short description outlining that you are the author of a specific blog, and a link back to that blog, as long as you request for us to do so.
Here is an example:
I still have more questions!
That’s totally ok, just fill out the form below and send us your questions in the comments section!